G & J Groundworks provides a professional tree surgery service, with years of extensive experience backed up by professional qualifications.
Whether you need some minor deadwood cutting back or a major tree removal, we have the knowledge and expertise to help.
We employ the safest and most up-to-date tree surgery techniques available. Our experienced tree surgery team is available to provide rapid, expert tree care services.
We will provide guidance and recommendations based on the work required. We also get involved in planning applications including applying to local authorities on your behalf.
G & J Groundworks tree surgery services include
- Hedge trimming and reshaping.
- Tree stump removal to below ground level.
- Removal of dead, hazardous or greatly damaged trees.
- Pruning of trees and large shrubs to deal with safety concerns.
- Reduction of the overall size and shape of overgrown trees.
- Tree thinning to reduce branch density and increase sunlight penetration.
- Removal of lower branches to raise the height of a tree's canopy
- Removal of large items of deadwood from tree canopies
- Site clearance prior to major building or development work.